In this declaration, you will find all information, which is useful for understanding how we collect and use your data. Additionally, we inform you on your rights in accordance with the laws and regulations in force concerning data protection.
Please read this information carefully as it applies each time you access our website.
The Data Controller is TOPOCROM SYSTEMS AG, which is headquartered at
Gewerbestrasse 8 in CH-8212 Neuhausen, am Rheinfall (SH).
For any further information on the processing of personal data or to exercise your rights, you can contact us by sending a written request to:
TOPOCROM SYSTEMS AG, Gewerbestrasse 8, CH-8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall.
You can also reach us by email at: email@example.com
or by phone at: +41 (0)71 620 01 83
A personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as, for example, a name, an identification number, location data or an online identifier.
By the term „processing“ we mean any operation which is performed on personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as, for example, the collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, consultation, erasure or destruction.
Your personal data is processed using primarily electronic and telematics means by us and by other parties who, having been appropriately selected for their reliability and expertise, perform technical operations for pursuing purposes that are strictly related to the use of our website.
In general, the data is processed to perform the following services, which are available by accessing our site:
Browsing our website
While browsing the website, we collect information about your IP address and other data that are used only for statistical and analytical purposes, to evaluate the functioning of our website and improve navigation quality and experience.
The legal basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data is a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
As part of our activities and for the purposes specified above, your personal data can be shared with third parties services appointed “Data Processor” who provide specific processing services (for example web hosting) on behalf of the Data Controller and according to his specific instructions.
The updated list of all Data Processors is available at TOPOCROM SYSTEMS AG headquarters; for further details, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
Our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18. We do not verify the age of our users. If you are younger than 18 years, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our website.
Your personal data will not be stored or transferred to countries that do not provide adequate levels of personal data protection.
Should it be necessary, in order to elaborate your request, to transfer personal data to one of these countries, TOPOCROM SYSTEMS AG shall not do so prior to signing a specific contracts between us and said parties in accordance with the applicable law and regulations.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this data protection declaration in compliance with the storage limitation principle.
If processing is based on consent, your personal data may be stored for longer periods or until you withdraw your consent.
You always have the right to obtain confirmation from TOPOCROM SYSTEMS AG as to whether or not personal data that concern you are processed, and, where that is the case, you have the following data protection rights:
- to access your personal data and information about the purposes of the processing; the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; where possible, the envisaged period during which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- to object at any time to processing of personal data that concern you;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concern you;
- to obtain the erasure of personal data that concern you if they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based or if the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- to obtain restriction of processing, when available;
- to receive the personal data that concern you and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; additionally, you have the right to transmit those data to another Data Controller without hindrance from us (only if provided for by applicable law);
- the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights freely and at any time:
- using the contact details provided in the paragraph “Data Controller”
- contacting the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (www.edoeb.admin.ch).